Cautam Secretara Administrativa pentru insurance claims. Platim $15 pe ora. 708.469.6235. Remus
Four Elements Restoration, Inc. (FER) is a private A+ rated with BBB boutique firm that has restored several hundreds of residential and commercial properties with many satisfied clients. FER is a market leader in the exterior home repair & storm restoration industry due to the extensive knowledge depth in restoration, construction, insurance claim and storm damage. FER's revenue doubled from 2018 to 2019, growing to over $5.5 million worth of restoration projects and insurance claim related construction, and we are expecting to continue to grow up to $10 million for 2020 to become one of the area's fastest growing restoration companies.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Full-time entry level Claims Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating and supporting Four Elements Restoration office operations. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, charismatic, hungry, passionate and well-rounded willing to work in a positive, fast-paced, fun, exciting work environment and be part of a team. We are looking for someone that can handle working in a fast paced enviroment
MAJOR DUTIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Answering the phone in a helpful and friendly manner
- Liason between FER and clients
- Providing administrative support to team members, including data entry, scanning, photocopying, filing, and typing documents
- Managing and maintaining calendars
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills -- both verbal and written
- Candidates must have great organizational & listening skills
- Candidates must have creative problem solving skills & attention to detail
- Candidates must have the ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Candidates must have the ability to multi task, prioritize learn quickly and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Candidates must have excellent customer service & communication, both verbal and written.
- Candidates must be proficient and skilled in computers applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Craigslist.
- Real Estate/Construction background preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- MUST be excited about starting in an entry level position, and growing a long term stable career.
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 15.00 /hour
For Questions please reach us out at 708.469.6235