We need to fill for several positions as benefits representatives along with management positions and some staff and HR. As a company, we put a focus on professional and personal development and growth, along with maintaining a fun and encouraging culture and being part of a family.
Some of the duties of this job include:
- Setting up appointments with our clients.
- Working one on one with union and association members and their families
- Educating the members on the benefits programs they are entitled to.
- Working as part of a team to maintain continuous growth as a company.
- Attend/host weekly training sessions based on your expertise
• On the job training
• Health/ Life insurance
• Weekly Bonuses
• Weekly pay
If you are adaptable, coachable, open minded, attentive to detail and are ready to take on a new challenge in your professional life.
- please respond via email with your resume attached.