We are looking to hire an office worker, full time, to work 5 days/week including Saturdays and 1 Sunday/month.
There is growth potential for the right candidate with added responsibilities and pay.
Experience in the moving/transportation industry a big PLUS.
The essential job duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
• ability to multitask in a very fast paced environment and manage time effectively
• answering phone calls
• sending emails
• organize and/or file quotes information
• keep schedule of jobs
• maintains log of all calls requiring further action
• file, record keep and organize data
• fill in paperwork
• communicate with drivers in the field, as needed
• price and process payments accordingly
• maintain inventory list
• maintaining a clean and orderly office area
• perform other job duties as assigned.
· Have a PLEASANT, PATIENT and FRIENDLY ATTITUDE with the customers over the phone
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
· Proper spelling and grammar are A MUST
· Basic math skills
· Microsoft Office Skills: Excel and Word
· Ability to work independently
· Flexibility in work schedule
· Must have reliable transportation
· Some previous work-related experience
· High school diploma
Position starts ASAP (Work Schedule: 3 weekdays, Saturdays and 1 Sunday/month).
Evenings and weekends are a must!
OFF 2 weekdays and 3 Sundays/month.
Salary: $15/h to $16/h.
2-4 weeks training, as needed, paid at $15/h.
This is a small office environment with only 3 people working full time.
Location: Kedzie and Foster, Chicago, IL.
Please read the add and don’t apply if:
- you do not have any work-related experience in the customer service field working at a computer and picking up phone calls
- you want to be paid more per hour than what the job offers
- you can’t work on weekends
- you are not hardworking and determined to learn quickly
Background and Drug Test Required.
Starting and leaving the job on time is a must!
Personal cell phone use should be limited to emergencies only during work hours.
Serious inquiries please reply via email with a resume, and I will set up an interview at the soonest available date.
In order for your application to be considered, include in the email along with a resume:
Your full name
Home address/ zip code
A paragraph with any work-related experience and why should you be considered for the job.
The job does not require direct contact with customers and there will be a maximum of 6 people working in the office at any given time.
You can also drop off your resume at 5359 N. Kedzie Ave., Chicago, IL, 60625, between 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday.