Are you an experienced receptionist in Chicago looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a fun, fast paced and rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes' to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The Front desk receptionist provides clerical and secretarial support to assigned area(s) and acts as a resource for area operations.
- Provides coordination of written and verbal communication to support day to day operations.
- Answers, screens, and responds to telephone calls, greets and directs visitors, demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Takes and routes concise message and responds as requested.
- Reviews and routes inter-departmental and postal service mail
- Provides secretarial support including word processing; composing and proof reading correspondence; presentation and report development; copies, collates and distributes as required.
- Assists in maintaining databases and associated files and records on a regular basis according to established procedures.
- Prepares and distributes reports as requested.
- Gathers information and prepares summaries as requested
- Develops and implements office procedures to maintain systems and records.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1- 3 years Admin asst/ office clerk/ secretarial experience/Front desk
- Reception and/or front desk reception
- Experience using MicroSoft Office
- Quickbooks/POS experience a plus
Hours for this Position:
Day time shift, Monday - Saturday
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunities to grow within the company
Please call 773-279-9100 to schedule an interview.